- Information We Collect
We collect personal information that can identify You such as Your name, email address, physical address and IP address. When You provide personal information through our website, the information will be securely kept on servers located in the Netherlands.
Your name, email address, physical address and IP address are confidential and will not be shared.
- Use of Your Information
We use information in the files and databases we maintain about You, and the other information we obtain from Your current and past activities on the Website to:
- Deliver the services and products that You have requested;
- Manage Your account and provide You with customer support;
- Enforce our terms and conditions;
- Manage our business;
- Perform functions as otherwise described to You at the time of collection;
- Send you marketing communications;
- Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Profile
You verify that all personal information associated with Your profile is true and accurate.
Following registration, You can review and change the information You submitted during registration.
- Updating or Removing Personal Information
Upon Your request, we will permit you to correct, change or delete Your membership account information and personal information from our databases as soon as possible in accordance with our policy and applicable law.
We will retain your personal information for as long as your account is active or as needed to deliver you products and services you request. We will retain and use your personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions.
- Disclosure of Your Information
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about You to any third party.
- Legal Requests
We cooperate with law enforcement agencies and other third parties to enforce laws, as well as investigate and prosecute unlawful activities such as frauds and scams. We can (and You authorize us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with any investigation of fraud, scam or other activity that is illegal.
- A cookie is a small text file that is stored on a user’s computer for record keeping purposes. Cookies can take the form of session cookies or persistent cookies. A session cookie expires when You close Your browser and is used to make it easier for You to navigate our website. A persistent cookie remains on Your hard drive for specified period of time.
- Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about Your online activity on our site, such as the web pages You visit, the links You click, and the searches You conduct on our site. When You sign in to Your account on our website, we will record Your member ID in the cookie file on Your computer. We also may record Your encrypted password in this cookie file, if You indicated that You would like Your password saved for automatic sign-in.
- You may delete or decline cookies by changing Your browser settings. (Click “Help” in the toolbar of most browsers for instructions.) If You do so, some of the features and services of our website may not function properly.
- Information Others Collect
In order to improve the The Six Figure Formula site, we utilize web analytics software (“Software”) to collect information about use of The Six Figure Formula. This Software collects Users’ information such as visiting frequency, pages visited, and location. The Software also plants a permanent cookie on a user’s Web browser to identify that user as unique. The Software identifies a user solely by IP address, and does not identify a user by name or other personally identifiable information. We do not combine the information collected with other personally identifiable information.
If You post information about Yourself or others, or communicate with others using our website, please note that we cannot control who reads Your postings or what they do with the information You provide. We encourage You to use caution in posting personal information.
To safeguard the confidentiality of Your personally identifiable information, The Six Figure Formula may utilize sophisticated security techniques and procedures, including: daily security and vulnerability scans, software audits, firewalls, and data encryption (Secure Socket Layers). The Six Figure Formula treats data as an asset. We make an effort to protect that data against loss and unauthorized access. We may employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by others.
- Note about Children
Children are not eligible to use our services, and we ask that persons under the age of 13 do not submit any personal information to us or attempt to use our services. If you are a parent or guardian who has discovered that your child under the age of 13 has submitted his or her personal information without your permission, we will remove the information from our databases at your request.
If you have questions or comments regarding The Six Figure Formula please contact us by submitting a Support Ticket Request Here